Friday 29 November 2013

Questionnaire results and Pie charts

1.       What is your favourite thing to read about in music magazines?
        Boy bands= 12
         Girl groups= 4
         Gossip= 2
    Female singers= 3
        Male singers= 4

2.       How much are you willing to pay for a music magazine?
       £1 - £1.99= 12
        £2 – £2.99= 13
        £3 - £3.99= 0
        £4+ = 0

3.       In an interview with a celebrity do you prefer?
                                                       Continuous text = 8
       Questions and answers= 17

4.       What colour scheme do you prefer?
         Black and white= 8
         Girly colours= 11
       Pastel= 0
        Warm= 0
         Cold= 0
         Primary colours= 0
       Bright, bold colours= 6

5.       What is it that makes you buy music magazines?
         The image that’s on the front cover= 16
         The name of the magazine = 0
       You normally buy this magazine= 6
         The headlines= 0
         The singers that are featured in it= 3
       Other= 0
If you have selected other please state what here:


6.       What do you like to read in a music magazine?
    Different reviews= 0
    Interviews= 12
   Fashion= 6
  Quizzes= 1
 Concerts= 6
Other= 0
If you have selected other please state what here:
  

7.       What artists would you like to see feature in the music magazine?
   Olly Murs= 2
   Ed Sheeran= 3
    Jessie J= 1
    Robin Thicke= 1
    Little Mix= 4
   Katy Perry=1
   Union J= 2
   One Direction= 6
   The Vamps= 3
   Ellie Goulding= 1
   Lady gaga= 1

8.       Why do you like music magazines?
   Quizzes= 6
   Concerts= 4
   Interviews= 5
   Gossip= 7
   They’re interesting= 2
   Looking at the clothes= 1


9.       How often do you buy music magazines?
   Once a month= 7
   Twice a week= 6
   Twice a month= 1
   Once a week= 10
   Three times a month= 1

This pie chart shows that the audience of my music magazine prefers to read more about boy bands.

This pie chart shows that most my audience would pay for a music magazine is £2-£2.99.
This means I need t make my magazine worth the price.
This pie chart shows that most my audience prefer to read questions and answers than continuous text, this means I need to include as many question and answers as possible.


This pie chart shows that girly colours are the most popular with my audience. This means that I am going to have use colours such as pinks and purples etc to attract my audience.

This pie chart shows that most my audience buy a music magazine due to what image is on the front of the magazine. This means I am going to have to have an interesting, good quality, unique image on the front.

This pie chart shows that most my audience like to read different interviews in magazines. This means that I will have to advertise different interviews on the front cover of my magazine to attract my audience to the magazine.

This pie chart shows that most my audience like music magazines due to the gossip that is inside. this means that I will have to advertise on the front cover the most interesting pieces of gossip that is inside as it will attract my audience to my music magazine and it will make them want to buy it.

This pie chart shows that most my audience buy music magazines regularly, the majority of my audience buy them once a week so I will have to keep up to date and advertise the next issue. this means I will also need to think of fresh ideas for the next issue of my music magazine. 


This pie chart shows that most of my audience like to see one direction featured in music magazines. this means that I will have to do some advertisement on one direction so my audience is attracted more to my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment