Tuesday 8 October 2013

Photo's for my magazine.

Ideas for pictures on the front of my magazine:
·         Exam results
·         The front of reception
·         Students working in class/library/outside
·         Teachers working
·         Happy students
·         Students outside of the main entrance
·         Students in the common room
 ·         Miss Campbell in her office
·          Students jumping in the air
·       Students on the stairs

I decided to make the images I took more natural so that the people I was taking the pictures of looked really into what they were doing. Some images I had taken I had people smiling so it was like a nice friendly, warm welcome to the school. I had taken a range of different shots, they had ranged from close ups, long shots and mid shots. I had taken pictures of both students in there uniforms and sixth form students. The students in there uniforms had there pictures taken while in there lesson where as the sixth form students had them taken during there study time or had been asked to pose for the camera with either big smiles and thumbs up.

Here are some of the photos I took in the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment