Tuesday 8 October 2013

Final Magazine Cover



Here is my completed magazine cover. When creating this I had to take a few things into consideration as I knew somethings would have to be changed. First of all I copied and pasted an image onto my magazine for the background picture and sent it to the back so its not covering any text. Due to the background being rather dark you wasn't able to the black text of the headlines so I had to change it to white for it to be more visable which then lead to me changing the colour scheme/ house style to Red,Black and White. Next I decided that I needed to move the masthead due to it covering a face in the background. This then led to me thinking that it looked like it was really bare, So I decided to add another headline under the masthead. I created this by using the text tool and change the text to white. Next I decided I needed to add a pug to my magazine cover so to create this I used the shape tool and made a circle, I then used the fill tool to fill it in red. Next I used my text tool and selected a font I wanted to use and a colour and simply typed the words '100% pass rate.' Then I used the align tool to change the way the text goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment