Tuesday 8 October 2013

Magazine Cover Layout.

Here I have started to create the cover of my magazine. Before I created my magazine i had to take into consideration who my audience was going to be. My audience is Students, Teachers and Parents. This means that my magazine had to suit all 3 of these so there has to be something for everyone.To do this I used the programme 'Fireworks'. I have decided to use a colour scheme/ House style and that is Black,Red and White. On the front of my magazine cover I started by adding the masthead which is the #PBMAG. To create this I used the text tool and selected the font I wanted to use, I then decided it was going to be red. Next I added a thick black stroke around it to stand out more, this also made it look more professional. My masthead also has a serif style font. Next I added a banner. The banner is at the top of the magazine cover. On the banner I add a few things that would feature in the magazine. The banner is also in the colours red and black. To create my banner I drew out a rectangle with the shape tool, used the fill tool to put it in red and added a black stroke around it.t. Then I used my text tool to add my text. The text on my banner is also a serif style font. Next I added some headlines to the left side of the page. I created these by using the text tool again but this time the first word was in red and the rest of the text was in grey. At the bottom of the page we have a quotation, Plantsbrooks slogan ,which mirrors the style of the masthead. To create this I had done exactly the same as last time, I used the text tool and selected the font I wanted to use, I then decided it was going to be red. Next I added a thick black stroke around it which and made it stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment